Pick up in store show free shipping when user is logged in

forforumita

Dear all,

I would like to have the "pick up in store" option in my shop.

I the Shipping-->Preferences I set the

Free shipping starts at = 0 for both price and weight.

Pick up in store is set as default carrier.

when a visitor add something to the cart, it correctly does not show any "shipping cost information".

when a user log in and do the same steps as before in the cart it is show "Free shipping!" by default. how can this be avoided?

I would like to not see any message related to "shipping cost" as it happen per "visitor".

thanks,

Enrico

You ar using pickup in store module, or you simply configured a native shipper with free shipping value ? If last, so this is normal behaviour. Freeshipping is not the same as pickup in store, cause when you pickup instore you generally pay cash and not in advance, and that's why the function is not the same.

For pickup instore you need to use an extra module for that.

Free: none that I know.

Paid: http://addons.prestashop.com/en/search?pab=1&id_category=0&search_query=pickup+store

By default Prestashop selects the cheapest transport option to show in the shopping cart. When you offer Pickup-in-store that is not desirable, You can change that in the backoffice menu in Shipping->Settings.

For not showing any shipping information you would need to change your shopping cart template. If you search a bit on the forum you will likely find a way to do that.