Damaged Database - Products not saving, White Pages, Spinning save button

flyclothing

I am hoping that the community might be able to help me solve a recent issue.  I host with A2hosting and my site, admin, cpanel and email are constantly being shut down because I go over their INODE count. Due to my site caching and emails, this seems to happen on a regular basis. They recently set up a CRON job to delete files and inadvertently deleted some of my required cache files. Most of those files were put back but now the admin doesnt seem to work properly.  I am now having the following problems:

1. Cant save products as save buttons keep spinning.

2. 500 error on product pages

3. Updating order status get white page

Here is what they said:

Regarding the 500 error we are able to replicate, and have found a log error related to the MySQL table ps2_smarty_lazy_cache that looks responsible for it.

Right now that particular table is corrupted, and not loading properly.

We have spent a few hours trying to repair the table, but unfortunately have been unsuccessful, and we have no database backups to easily restore.

Three days have gone by and they still have not fixed it. I asked my friend Marcin if he had a solution and he said I could replace table with this SQL query but when I try to add this through myphpadmin, I get a #1146 error.

CREATE TABLE `ps2_smarty_lazy_cache` (
  `template_hash` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `cache_id` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `compile_id` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `filepath` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `last_update` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00'
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

Anyone else have any thoughts how to possibly resolve this?  I would like to get it fixed, backup the site and move!  Thank you!