Changing "Manufacturer" to "*****".

Hello,

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to change "Manufacturer" text to "Gemstones" (a have a jewelry website). I tried to do it from the back office - Tools>Translations>Installed Modules translations>Module blockmanufacturer, changed all Manufacturers to Gemstones, clicked save, but didn't see any results. Tried to clear cache, still no results...

Any idea what is going on?

Edited by TSN123 (see edit history)

Your site looks to be in maintenance mode, so we can't see it.

Where exactly are you seeing the word Manufacturer?  Maybe it is from a different module, or maybe it is part of the theme.

Ok, the website is live again, so you can take a look at it. The word Manufacturer can be seen on the bottom of any product page ("Products from the same Manufacturer"), and on the left side of the category page (example - click on "Silver rings" category, and you'll see Manufacturer block on the left side).

Ok, the website is live again, so you can take a look at it. The word Manufacturer can be seen on the bottom of any product page ("Products from the same Manufacturer"), and on the left side of the category page (example - click on "Silver rings" category, and you'll see Manufacturer block on the left side).

Got the "Products from the same Manufacturer" changed to "Product with the same gemstone" (translations>installed modules>module - productsmanufacturer). Unfortunately, still can't figure out how to change the word Manufacturer to Gemstones, on the left side of the page... I thought that changes had to be made to "layered navigation block", but it didn't work.