Incorrect PDF Invoice Slip

Hi

I have just realised that the system generates an inaccurate PDF slip for invoice. It does not sum the products correctly! 

Everything else is just fine all through the shopping cart BUT when the final invoice (PDF) is created the total price is incorrect. The system does not add up correctly (the sum of products ) so final figure is wrong. VAT seems to be ok on individual pricing it is just the sum of 2 products, so total price is wrong! 

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Hello Tuk

first of all thank u for getting back to me......  

• My version of prestashop is the last 1.6.1.5
  • Also NO CARRIER  as product was picked up in store...so no shipping issue.  
  • Front end Works just fine on client side and all calculations are correct! 

​After checking arround I did not find anything similar to my issue but then I realised it is not just the PDF slip but it is my ADMIN calculations.  My back end  (Admin) does not add up the total of bought broducts correctly.  It adds up the VAT ok  which is strange.... but not the sum of bought products (excl. tax)  ...and therefor  this also is reflected  on my PDF invoice slip. 

For example....the order was of 2 products (230,58 + 205,79) = 436,37   (tax excluding)        BUT my ADMIN says  Total tax excluding = 362,47   which is incorrect and this obviousky figures now on  my PDF slip as well!  So it is not a PDF issue it is an Admin issue! 

However the VAT  is corecty calculated  at  91,63  from 436,37  which is the correct sum of my 2 products.  So I presume somewhere in my back end the tpl that does the sum is wrong! 

Spoke to my theme guys (Promokit) and they said it is a Prestashop issue.

Thanks in advance....

It needs serious debugging. You need to check database records (amounts), try to create test order slips for more cases, and read the code to know if it is caused by PrestaShop itself, a module, a patch or by accident.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi unfortunately this issue has repeated it self on the last 2 orders, :-( Not good!! 

I am more of a fornt end developer, so where can I find a  freelance dev that can help me on this debugging?  Do you know of any? 

Thanks

By the way sorry for late reply but forum was not working correctly last week!