PayPal USA - Order confirmation page skipped, goes to order history

bedandw

I have spent not less than 100 hours on this problem with no solution.

The payment modules of Paypal and Firstdata both go to order history without reaching order confirmation. I am on 1.6.1 with everything update. None of my GA, FB scripts are running, firing conversions. I installed the check module and that takes me to the order confirmation page but again GA and FB pixel is not loading.

I have no way of knowing what to do. My website is www.bedandwood.com. I have GTM and FB pixel installed. I deleted and reinstalled Paypal and then subsequently upgrade to PayPal Advanced just to see if it changes but no luck, still goes to order history.

Anyone can help?

• 2 months later...

There is only one fix for this issue and it can be found here

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/419632-paypal-no-order-in-bo-temp-fix-16/?p=1981130

I also spent hours and hours trying to get PayPal USA working and never got it to be reliable.

I have been using the PayPal Euro module for over a year and have have no issues.

I decided to post the version I modified for US customer and try to keep it updated to the latest version.

PayPal USA has not been updated in over a year while the Euro version has had several upgrades.

I think the developer has either given up on the US version or is Developing for 1.7.