Pagination/Search problem

hyphen_admin

Hello

I have been facing problem with pagination and search for last few days. Everything was working fine when I started getting error in pagination and search in all the lists. For example, after I list out the products I want to search some product. When I type the name of the product and click search, I get an error as seen in the image post-1184862-0-64396700-1467812403_thumb.png.

When I reach this error page, I click back. The next page comes up with the result I was looking for. See the image: post-1184862-0-86881600-1467812404_thumb.png

The same problem comes when I try to go to the next page.

Does anyone has faced such problem and/or know what is causing this? How do I fix it?

Regards

Vikrant Bapat

It might be an issue with your hosting. I guess you didn't install any module in the meantime? Are you using SSL for the back office?

Hi Nemo

I just remember that I installed a mod for payment gateway recently. Don't remember others.

I have recently moved the site to another server but I think the problem started before that. What could be the possible issues with hosting?

I am not using SSL.

Just want to add that the pagination issue is only in the admin and not on the customer front end.

Regards

Vikrant Bapat

The error message said something about accepting cookies. That is not on the server, but in the browser on the accessing computer. 

So did you try different browsers and different computers?

I have tried Firefox and Chrome on my computer and on Firefox on another computer. I have tried on my Windows tablet as well and the result was the same.

Does cookies affect only the admin part? And when I click on back after the error, the desired search results appear. The behavior is 100% consistent and cent percent reproducible.

Ok, so it looks like the problem is on the server. 

Did you try undoing/disabling that recent payment gateway modification?

I have tried that and it did not help. I might have installed other modules but I do not remember that now.

Any other pointers/hints?

• 3 months later...