Category "accessories" allowed ?

pekos

Can anyone explain why i cannot use the word "accessories" as a title for a product category? When i give this name to a category then i get a blank page (not 404). When i change the title of this category to something else then it shows up. I don't know if the following makes it easier or harder to understand, the translated word to greek used as the title of the category in greek, produces the same error.

Anyone knows if this is normal behavior or I have a setting in my configuration that prevents the word "accessories" from being use as a title for a category?

Regards

I do not think it should affect, you should be able to use any category name.

I also just tried at our development environment, it seems working fine when I changed one of category to "accessories".

It works fine both at back office and front store.

Hi

this is what I get:

Strict Standards: Declaration of Link::getCategoryLink() should be compatible with LinkCore::getCategoryLink($category, $alias = NULL, $id_lang = NULL, $selected_filters = NULL, $id_shop = NULL, $relative_protocol = false) in /var/www/vhosts/pekos.gr/trans-hellas.com/override/classes/Link.php on line 0

The error message tells you that class method signature override of class Link.php does not match.

This might be the cause of the issue, please try to fix the error and see if it will fix your issue.

You can replace the signature of method getCategoryLink() with following line in file /override/classes/Link.php

public function getCategoryLink($category, $alias = NULL, $id_lang = NULL, $selected_filters = NULL, $id_shop = NULL, $relative_protocol = false)