Product page price shows zero

Hello,

I have bought Total import pro since Friday but could not update any product. In price field, I am mapping only retail price. In combination field, I am mapping attribute, combination reference id, impact on price. 
when I set impact on price field nothing, it gives garbage price on product page. So in csv file i made column and named it impact on price and values i set "None" for each rows.
After mapping the impact on price column to the Impact on price field on total import pro. The garbage price in the product page disappeared and shows "0 price". 
In the backend office when i checked with impact on price, it was set none but still it was showing "0 price". In curious I manually click on the impact on price field and set it again as before "None" and saved it. Then after I refreshed the product page. My goodness price shows at last. 

Issue is that, though I have set the impact on price as "None" through csv import but still I have to reset it manually for every product. Please someone help me out on this.

Thanks Nemo to reply on this issue. I had gotten the issue, where I was missing. It was default field, that I have to map to the product Id. Anyway a big heartly thanks. You are a big saviour for everyone here. Seriously Nemo, big salute. :)