Automatic Currency Exchange Rate WebService

Hi everyone,

I am fairly new to PrestaShop, and I have a question I am hoping someone could help me figure out.

I am trying to configure the automatic currency exchange rate. Yet the link provided by prestashop, doesn't seem to function at all.

I have tried using the Cron Job Manager on my Cpanel Account on Godaddy, to no avail. And I have recently tried to use EasyCron, which seems to be working, as the reports come back as successful, yet every time I log in to the backoffice, hoping for renewed currency rates, nothing happens.

Also, I should point out that manually clicking the link, regularly, or non regularly, doesn't seem to spur any reaction.

So in essence, is the link not working? do I have to change it in any manner? That is my question, I don't know if it's a problem with the .php file. I haven't touched it, I just can't seem to wrap my head around this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! :)

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply, yeah I have tried it, and yet nothing happened. But it seems to be working now.

I suppose I was just too impatient, I had heard that currency changes are incredibly rapid, apparently it isn't so :D

I let the cron job marinate for a few hours and it did update on its own. I assume it is working :)

Thank you very much for your help.

All the best,

Filipe