Help! 3rd party checkout. How do I override the native checkout?

Ricky Blunda

Hi!

I'm hoping somebody can help me. Im running Prestashop 1.6.1.2 and I just recently purchased and installed a 3rd party checkout module ("Easypay One Page Checkout").

However, I've noticed that my current native checkout is still active. I have it set on 5-page checkout so currently it only displays the first page. When the customer then clicks "Checkout" on the first native checkout page, he/she is then directed to my 3rd party checkout.

How do I totally override the native checkout in favour of the 3rd party checkout?

Many thanks for any help!

BR, Ricardo

Not sure how your "easypay one page checkout" is implemented, so it is difficult to say.

but I think this kind of change should be included in your "one page checkout module"? so it is better to contact the developer of the module,  they should know how to do that, because it will be related to the module.

For your reference, we also have "Paypal Express checkout module" if you using Paypal, user only need to choose country/state/carrier, and it will redirect user to Paypal for payment directly.  You can also find details in this forum here.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/77195-module-agile-paypal-prestashop-paypal-express-checkout-module-no-ssl-no-customer-registration-get-to-paypal-in-a-few-clicks/page-999