Order validation stopped working

I did something but not sure what but orders aren't being validated anymore, so no orders are being created in backoffice. Doesn't matter what payment method is selected at checkout, including bankwire. All have same result: payment is collected, but no order generated.

Have looked through order files and modules to see if I changed anything but all seems normal (everything working until 24/4 but no files changed after 24/4 that I can find).

All my module folders were modified on the 28/4 but I did not do anything, maybe accidentally move Modules then back but checked permissions and all folders read 755 and files 644.

Any pointers appreciated.

No...I think if order were added to history then they would also appear in backoffice and in user account. No? Neither is happening.

I turned on error reporting, placed an order, and chose bank wire payment method. I get following:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home3/xxxxx/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 198

I haven't changed ObjectModel file since install, and it's modification date is way before last successful order.

Edited by Walrus (see edit history)

this error is related to some other thing, not to file you mentioned.

this file is responsible for adding / updating /removing stuff from database (in this case order object probably)

have you installed some module rrelated to orders recently?

I did actually install a free module but orders worked fine for a few days. It was a free module for changing order ref to order ID. I have disabled it, and reverted pages to original that I had to modify because ID was shown twice.I emptied cache but problem not gone away.

there can be some database issues related to inconsistency of db,

anyway, case needs a little deepest inspection, probably with access to ftp.

there can be some database issues related to inconsistency of db,

anyway, case needs a little deepest inspection, probably with access to ftp.