Unable to access my backoffice

Hi,

I'm able to see the sign inback office page for my store, but after i proceed signing in, the page does not load and a FATAL ERROR appears. I spoke to the hosting provider IN MOTION and they send me this message after a long investigation:

Unfortunately, the error that is causing this is due to a missing file named "optimizationTips.tpl".  I tried to recreate this file from a cached version in your site, and from our backups, and it did not work.  If you can find this file in the backup of your site, please email it to us and we can replace it and see if your site's backed starts working.

If you find, you can also place it on the server yourself if you like.  The location it needs to be in is:

I see that on the Store Domain name section  I have my original domain showing status:  "waiting on DNS "  and there is a another domain which shows active ending in .......pswebshop.com

Can anyone please help since this has been an issue I have not been able to solve for the past week. Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

RIcardo

I see that on the Store Domain name section  I have my original domain showing status:  "waiting on DNS "  and there is a another domain which shows active ending in .......pswebshop.com

wait a minute...

you was on cloud before? or you just bought the domain here only?

Check if you have /admin/themes/default/template/controllers/home/optimizationTips.tpl file at the server.

Hi,

I checked and do not see the /home/optimizationTips.tpl file, what can I do??

wait a minute...

you was on cloud before? or you just bought the domain here only?

The domain and store was created a few years back, not aware that it was in a cloud based, we'll just access the prestashop back office and work from there. Not much familiar with the initial set up since it was made by someone else.  What I know is that when i try my site dotamedsaojoa.com the under maintanance is active, im tryiing to get my store back up and have not had luck, when i try to access the backoffice that i have always worked on i get the following message. 

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file ...............................................

.................marty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127  

Hope to get any type of solution to get my store up and running, thanks