Clients unable to save address

PoSSeK

Hi everybody,

I have checked all over the forum but nobody seems to give a solution to my problem. When a new user is on the OPC and wants to save an address they get the following error message:

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to save addresses

Error thrown: [object XMLHttpRequest]
Text status: parsererror

Their address is saved on the backoffice but users don't know it and abandon the cart.

I think it is happening since I activated spanish language (english is default) but I'm not sure if it has anything to do with that (url redirections).

Can anybody give a hint or help to fix it?

The url is www.instaflor.com/en/ and prestashop version is 1.6.0.9

Thank you!!

You get this errors while saving the address

<b>Warning</b>: Base directory /home/giodergf/public_html/cache/purifier does not exist,
please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath in <b>/home/giodergf/public_html/tools/htmlpurifier/HTMLPurifier.standalone.php</b> on line <b>15280</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: Base directory /home/giodergf/public_html/cache/purifier does not exist,
please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath in <b>/home/giodergf/public_html/tools/htmlpurifier/HTMLPurifier.standalone.php</b> on line <b>15280</b><br />
<br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: touch(): Unable to create file /home/giodergf/public_html/cache/push/activity because No such file or directory in <b>/home/giodergf/public_html/classes/Tools.php</b> on line <b>2995

Check (create) if you have these directories at the server:

/cache/cachefs

/cache/purifier

/cache/push

/cache/sandbox

/cache/smarty

/cache/tcpdf

• 2 months later...

You get this errors while saving the address

<br />
<br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: touch(): Unable to create file /home/giodergf/public_html/cache/push/activity because No such file or directory in <b>/home/giodergf/public_html/classes/Tools.php</b> on line <b>2995

Check (create) if you have these directories at the server:

/cache/cachefs

/cache/purifier

/cache/push

/cache/sandbox

/cache/smarty

/cache/tcpdf

I have the same problem during checkout...Technical Error: unable to save adresses , error thrown:[object Object] and I have all above directories at server. My presta version is 1.6.0.14. Trying to fix this almost all day - will be grateful for any help!

on console log I have sth like that:

jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4 Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.
4http://nikbutik.pl/js/jquery/jquery-1.11.0.min.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)