Adding new product issue after migration

bacowarrior

Hi all,

I have been building a store in a test directory and now we have it ready to go live, we moved it to the root directory. The migration worked really well with no real issues.

We can view and customise products as well as add to cart, checkout and view other areas of the site.

However, when we add a new product, it appears in the front office but when we want to view it, we get the following error:

Found 1 Error

This product is no longer available.

It is in stock but no matter what we do, it won't load. I have just upgraded to the latest version of prestashop thinking this may be the issue but this problem is still there. It worked ok before we moved the site.

Is there something I am missing and what checks do I need to do to have this issue fixed?

Many thanks

Hi Shokinro

I have added the individual quantities when setting up combinations. When looking in the back office, everything would appear normal. It's enabled and in stock.

It does appear in the front office and I can view it on the shop's home page but when I click on it, the error appears.

Edited by bacowarrior (see edit history)

1. check the category setting, to see if it is limited to some customer groups but the user is not in that group.

2. please also check the product visibility setting to see if it is set correctly.

I have checked these and the product is enabled and the category is visible to all users.

This is really confusing me now. Got no idea what is going on with it :o Everything else is working fine apart from this.

Really weird.

Have you also checked the availability of the product?

There is a setting as option of product. It should be in first tab - Information

Yeah it is.

I have tried to add a new product and this one worked. The problem is really strange but I'm glad it's sorted itself out. Just want to know why it's done this...

if the issue is resolved and all new products are working, then it is fine.

there must be something happened when you create that product (with issue). it is difficult to imagine what happened.

but you may check the log to see if there is any error message.

back office - Advanced Parameters - Logs

or 

StoreRoot/log/

if the issue is resolved and all new products are working, then it is fine.

there must be something happened when you create that product (with issue). it is difficult to imagine what happened.

but you may check the log to see if there is any error message.

back office - Advanced Parameters - Logs

or 

StoreRoot/log/