[SOLVED] Home Logo poor quality

• 2 years later...

That's because your browser will look at a site and if it does not see changes it will upload from the cache folder to speed up page loads.

Enabling force compile forces the browser to load a new page, you can achieve this same effect by clearing all browser cached files and the files from ..tools/smarty/cache and compile folders. (except index.php).

That's because your browser will look at a site and if it does not see changes it will upload from the cache folder to speed up page loads. Enabling force compile forces the browser to load a new page, you can achieve this same effect by clearing all browser cached files and the files from ..tools/smarty/cache and compile folders. (except index.php).

It doesn't make sense that Presta is making cache for MY browser, because I cleaned Cache from my browser a million times before I found somewhere that Force Compile is whatever, and it could help.

If i cleaned the Cache from my browser, it should load the new files, but somehow it keeps the old ones.

Maybe it's a glitch and it's saving old files until Force Compile is made and only then it's showing new files.