SSL Enabled on all pages

jetway

Hi,

I have following problem.

When i have SSL enabled on all pages the first time somebody comes to my site 50% of the time the startpage is not loaded correctly. Sometimes it even stays blank. Clicking on reload will then load it correctly. Since i have tons of new people coming to my site this is bad. Has anybody else had this issue?

I'm running PS 1.6.1.4.

Cheers,

André

PS: When SSL on all pages it not enabled everything works fine.

Edited by jetway (see edit history)

My store is also using SSL and with SSL on all pages, we do not have such issues.

When the page loaded as blank, there must be some error occurred at server side, you may need to find out what is error so that you may where to look at it.

In order to see the error message, you will need to turn on error displaying during trouble shooting. you can temporary set following to line to true in /config/defines.inc/php

/* Debug only */
if (!defined('_PS_MODE_DEV_')) {
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);
}

I'm still having the same issues. Currently I've disabled SSLon all pages which solved the not loading problem. The Site is working properly. There must be an issue with the SSL Force. What i dont understand is that sometimes it works and sometimes it don't... If the code is not correct, i would assume it doesnt work at all.

Can i force ssl independently, well more or less take the job away from Prestashop or will that cause other issues?

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried to use browser debugger tool to see if there is javascript error?

maybe some contents is blocked because it is not using HTTPS in a HPPTS page.

press F12 key on the page it will start browser debugger tool and then go to Console, you will see if there is any error messages.