Migrate From Woocommerce To Prestashop

smehsan

Hi

Currently i am using woo-commerce for my eCommerce site.

and i want to use Prestashop instead of Woo-commerce. 

I want to migrate from Woo-commerce to Prestashop.

Is their any tutorial available, which can help me. so that i can understand how to migrate from woo-commerce to prestashop.

Thank You

Edited by smehsan (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

Hi there!

You may try to use our PrestaShop Migration Module to perform your WooCommerce to PrestaShop switch. Cart2Cart service gathers itself more than 45 000 successful data transfers. The procedure is totally automatic and won't require any tech expertise or programming knowledge as consists of only 3 basic migration steps.

The service will move all your WooCommerce data and lots of other related entities ( to be more precise, check the exact list of available data here) in just up to couple of hours. For instance, the migration of 5,000 entities will take no more than an hour. Additionally, you can estimate the approximate price and time for your switch via Online Estimator, when the starting cost for WooCommerce to PrestaShop is 69$.

In case any tech-related questions occur, feel free to contact our 24/7 support staff. Also, to be sure of its effectiveness, you may read some of Cart2Cart`s reviews on our service too.

Best regards,
Cart2Cart team