Invoices For Customers With And Without Vat

Hello Communtiy,

I need some advice or help if possible.

Installs is Prestahop version 1.6.0.13 with EU legal

In the shop we have customers who have to pay from abroad no VAT. As far as I managed the settings. However, this currently works with accounts not as it should. When the customer as order from Germany, the calculations are correct. Now, when a customer orders from abroad, must pay any tax, gets the same invoice form as ordinary buyers, ie. there are also the columns and rows with the text "incl. VAT" appears.

Have somewhere I a setting error? Can someone please help me as to say that "incl. VAT" will not appear in the customer the text. - Thank you

Do you mean the wording on the invoice?

The problem is the generic wording. You could change it to be more general such as "(Includes tax where relevant)"

Have a look in Translations 

Or use the m4pdf module to create your own invoices

Under certain circumstances no tax is payable upon order, if this example are delivered from Germany to the USA.

How do I get it out that when invoices with VAT, the text, as it has now been set remains and is registered with invoices without VAT the text correctly in the column, so that then there is "excl. VAT". Respectively, the column will not appear in the bill.

Under certain circumstances no tax is payable upon order, if this example are delivered from Germany to the USA.

How do I get it out that when invoices with VAT, the text, as it has now been set remains and is registered with invoices without VAT the text correctly in the column, so that then there is "excl. VAT". Respectively, the column will not appear in the bill.

There is no easy way to do that. Which is why I suggested changing the wording so it does not matter. That is what we do.

Alternatively you could export the data into an external system and create your own invoices 

Basically, there are three possible invoice options in the EU, how to add/show taxes:

1) to your own country or EU countries (customer isn't VAT registered)

2) to EU countries (customer is VAT registered)

3) outside the EU

1) show "tax incl.", show the tax breakdown

2) show "tax excl.", show some law messages like "This is an intra-EC supply exempt from German VAT according to sec. 6a German VAT Act (UStG)"

3) no tax, nowhere, show something like "This is an export exempt from German VAT according to sec. 6 German VAT Act (UStG)"

Requirements vary.

See some examples at http://www.presta-addons.com/pdf/invoice-1614-m4pdf.pdf and http://www.presta-addons.com/pdf/Invoice%20-%20outside%20the%20EU.pdf

Edited by tuk66 (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

How do you get all of the options to show as in the second example? I would love to have a more thorough breakdown on my invoices as well.

Basically, there are three possible invoice options in the EU, how to add/show taxes:

1) to your own country or EU countries (customer isn't VAT registered)

2) to EU countries (customer is VAT registered)

3) outside the EU

1) show "tax incl.", show the tax breakdown

2) show "tax excl.", show some law messages like "This is an intra-EC supply exempt from German VAT according to sec. 6a German VAT Act (UStG)"

3) no tax, nowhere, show something like "This is an export exempt from German VAT according to sec. 6 German VAT Act (UStG)"

Requirements vary.

See some examples at http://www.presta-addons.com/pdf/invoice-1614-m4pdf.pdf and http://www.presta-addons.com/pdf/Invoice%20-%20outside%20the%20EU.pdf