Fatal Error: Class 'tools' Not Found In /config/config.inc.php On Line 80

Check below directory of your server

/classes

There should be a file with name Tools.php

If there is no such file then extract attached file to your server and let us know if it don't fix your issue.

Note: Attached file is compatible only for Prestashop v1.6.1.2

and the error is change to

Fatal error: Class 'ObjectModel' not found in /home/inty8984/public_html/classes/shop/Shop.php on line 31

Odd, did you upgrade? I'd suggest you grab the class and drop it in that folder from a clean package

Hi, thanks for help, i copied original files, but not work.  Yes i upgraded PS from 1.3 to 1.6 :) Website work good, after few days stop working. Now is everything ok. I solved with deleting /cache/class_index.php.

Its work for me.

BUT this problem i have second time! Before i must set CHMOD permissions to 755 i think, i dont know now :)

Hi,

Try deleting following file and check if it help.

/cache/class_index.php

Yes , work for me now! But tell me please, this error can come back ???

I have a new error in backoffice, i log in correctly to backoffice, but when i then click on anything(orders, modules, ...) i got blank screen with message:

Fatal error: Class 'HelperKpiRow' not found in /controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php on line 1340

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file /controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php:
Class 'HelperKpiRow' not found

on line 1340 is code: $helper = new HelperKpiRow();

Can i solve this ? :/

Check if you have that in classes/helper. If not, just download a clean package and add it from there

Hi yes i have all files. But error coming back about 1-2time for a week :/ I always delete /cache/class_index.php and then website work OK. What is it, bug ? Can i solve this ?

• 3 weeks later...

I have a similar problem when trying to run a 1.6.4.1 clean install on MAMP:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Tools' not found in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/presta1.6.4.1/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php:168 Stack trace: #0 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/presta1.6.4.1/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php(68): PrestaShopAutoload->generateIndex() #1 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/presta1.6.4.1/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php(80): PrestaShopAutoload->__construct() #2 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/presta1.6.4.1/config/autoload.php(31): PrestaShopAutoload::getInstance() #3 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/presta1.6.4.1/install/init.php(50): require_once('/Applications/M...') #4 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/presta1.6.4.1/install/index.php(27): require_once('/Applications/M...') #5 {main} thrown in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/presta1.6.4.1/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 168

The Tools.php file exists - this is a clean, intact download of 1.6.4.1.

The installer is loading fine, but fails almost immediately with the above error. I've installed Prestashop many many times successfully, but this is the first time on MAMP...

Any help appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the below issue in my store could you please explain me how to fix this  step by step please. 

Warning: require_once(/home/actfrvlb/public_html/tools/smarty/plugins/function.mailto.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/actfrvlb/public_html/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line1404

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/actfrvlb/public_html/tools/smarty/plugins/function.mailto.php' (include_path='/home/actfrvlb/public_html/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/php') in /home/actfrvlb/public_html/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line1404

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi

I have an issue with my website and need help to fix this 

Warning: require(/home/rchemonl/public_html/config/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rchemonl/public_html/index.php on line 27

Warning: require(/home/rchemonl/public_html/config/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rchemonl/public_html/index.php on line 27

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/rchemonl/public_html/config/config.inc.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php70/usr/share/pear') in /home/rchemonl/public_html/index.php on line 27

• 10 months later...

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'AddressFormat' not found in /home/digirack/domains/digirack.ir/public_html/classes/Tools.php:3389 Stack trace: #0 /home/digirack/domains/digirack.ir/public_html/classes/db/Db.php(794): ToolsCore::nl2br('configuration') #1 /home/digirack/domains/digirack.ir/public_html/config/alias.php(47): DbCore->escape('configuration', false) #2 /home/digirack/domains/digirack.ir/public_html/config/alias.php(52): pSQL('configuration') #3 /home/digirack/domains/digirack.ir/public_html/classes/Configuration.php(155): bqSQL('configuration') #4 /home/digirack/domains/digirack.ir/public_html/classes/Configuration.php(209): ConfigurationCore::loadConfiguration() #5 /home/digirack/domains/digirack.ir/public_html/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php(171): ConfigurationCore::get('PS_DISABLE_OVER...') #6 /home/digirack/domains/digirack.ir/public_html/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php(130): PrestaShopAutoload->generateIndex() #7 [internal function]: PrestaShopAutoload->load('AddressFormat') #8 /home/digirack/domains/digi in /home/digirack/domains/digirack.ir/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 3389

please help me

• 1 year later...

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Tools' not found in

Most often, it also simply indicates the lack of space on the server and the inability to generate ceche files, the first step I would do was to report to the hosting company if there was not enough space on the server account where the store is installed.

• 4 months later...