Save Buttons Keep Turning

fvl1970

Solved.

Here is what I did

-Made a new url, my shop is www.gtmodels.nl   to solve it I did make www.t.gtmodels.nl

-In  www.t.gtmodels.nl  a had a fresh 1.6.1.4 installation

-From my main account I did save a copy from these files (modules, themes, img)  to my laptop

-Then I did upload the  saved copies  (modules, themes, img) to my fresh installed version on  www.t.gtmodels.nl  , this way everything you did change in your shop (theme, banners, images) will still be the same in your new shop

-The I did copy file : settings.inc.php from this path /public/sites/www.gtmodels.nl/config/   to my laptop and upload it to my new shop www.t.gtmodels.nl

-After this I did log in to the admin (www.t.gtmodels.nl) and in "SEO & URL" I did change www.t.gtmodels.nl  to www.gtmodels.nl

-Last step : in the FTP manager I did delete my www,gtmodels.nl file  and after this I did rename : www.t.gtmodels.nl  into : www.gtmodels.nl

Now the save button stops spinning after a few seconds, for me the spinning might stop faster but it works now. I can change my items again and add new items.

I only got one problem now with bank wire, after confirming the order you get a white screen with an error message. The order is going all right, get an email confirming there is a new order, but the screen might suggest that the order went wrong

Hello,

Well known problem, with hard to apply solutions!

I tried this, it works BUT some minor errors appear instead.

Source : https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/393218-16011-problem-with-saving-products/page-7

Message #140

----

WORKS FOR 1.6.0.14

Using FTP go to "admin > themes > default > template > controllers > products" and in all .tpl files find:

<button type="submit" name="submitAddproduct" class="btn btn-default pull-right" disabled="disabled"><i class="process-icon-loading"></i> {l s='Save'}</button>
<button type="submit" name="submitAddproductAndStay" class="btn btn-default pull-right" disabled="disabled"><i class="process-icon-loading"></i> {l s='Save and stay'}</button>

1. Remove " disabled="disabled "

2. Replace "process-icon-loading" with "process-icon-save"

The results should be:

<button type="submit" name="submitAddproduct" class="btn btn-default pull-right"><i class="process-icon-save"></i> {l s='Save'}</button>
<button type="submit" name="submitAddproductAndStay" class="btn btn-default pull-right"><i class="process-icon-save"></i> {l s='Save and stay'}</button>

NOTE:
I used Dreamwaver to open all files from the >>products folder and then I used "Find and Replace" tool to search and replace in all files at once.

Save all files and you're done!

---

Hope it can help.
Edited by Artcape (see edit history)