Error While Installing Prestashop Under Godaddy Cpanel

Hi,

While installing PrestaShop v1.6.1.3 under godaddy cpanel i got below error 

Kindly help as im not that  much technically sound.

Technical error:
Error: A database query has failed. Is the entered database information correct? Does the account have available disk space?

type = mysql
host = localhost
database = i1724721_ps2
username = i1724721_ps2
password = **HIDDEN**

Technical information:
method = query

errstr = SELECT `id_employee` FROM `ps_employee` WHERE `active`='1' ORDER BY `id_employee` ASC LIMIT 1
MYSQL ERROR 1146: Table 'i1724721_ps2.ps_employee' doesn't exist

End of report.

• 5 months later...

I had a different problem with similar symptoms, trying to follow password reset instructions here:
PrestaShop 1.4.x-1.6.x. How to reset admin panel details - Template Monster Help

I cut-and-pasted this query, but it the tables with names down the side of my myphpadmin screen begin plml_employee not ps_employee. Changing both references of my cut-and-past text did the job.

Like you, I'm no great expert but if you have access to a set of control buttons on your server, one of them might read "phpAdmin". Click on that, open the database that includes Prestashop on your server, and have a look for names ending _employee or similar on the left hand side of the screen.

I hope that someone better at this stuff than me can correct me if I'm wrong

UPDATE `ps_employee` SET `passwd` = MD5('EGbvvetrMAhxyUupKday1VTuGG2RDywT08QxaqQKnyEfrWw1HzZoP6YPnewpassword123')  WHERE `ps_employee`.`id_employee` = 1;