I Already Have Paypal Account That I Want To Use

I want to setup either of the Paypal options: Standard or Express.  I already have a business paypal account that I would like to use, however there is only a "Sign up for Paypal" option. There is also a box at the bottom looking for:

PayPal Business Account: (I do not know what goes here)
PayPal API Username: (I assume my email address)
PayPal API Password: (password, ok)
PayPal API Signature: (I do not have this information.  How do I get it?)

According to Paypal, there is supposed to be an option when configuring the module in Prestashop where you can click that you already have a Paypal accout and then it allows a small window login to get credentials, but I don't see this anywhere in configuration for that module.  Here is the artcile that says this:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/get-started/prestashop-shopping-cart

There are 2 Paypal modules from Prestashop (USA and Europe), so perhaps what you are reading only applies to one of those modules.

It really is not difficult to search google for "how to obtain Paypal API credentials".  Since it is Sunday morning and I have nothing else to do, I guess I have to do it for you

http://www.putler.com/support/faq/how-to-get-paypal-api-username-password-and-signature-information/

I was already there before sending my previous message.  After clicking UPDATE next to the API, there is a completely different screen than that article shows.  You then have 2 options for:

Pre-built payment solution

You’re using a third-party e-commerce solution, like Magento or Shopify, for shopping carts and online stores where the PayPal payment processor is built in.

Add or edit API permissions

---OR---

NVP/SOAP API integration

You or your developer integrated NVP/SOAP (or “Classic) APIs that allow you to accept payments via PayPal.

Request API credentials

------

The obvious choise is the first option.  The problem was that the 1st option doesn't help at all.  Moments ago, I finally tried the 2nd option, whose terminology threw me off, but apparently is what I needed.  I believe that I have the info that I needed.

Thanks for the try.