Paypal Module

loscuras2

unfortunately Prestashop checks your country, and then shows you what modules are supported.  Paypal USA and Paypal Europe modules apparently do not support Brazil.

So the work around here is to change the country that your shop is located (in back office), then search for a Paypal module and install it, and then change your country back.

I actually can't give the help in this case, but this paid module might be an option for you:

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/payments-gateways-prestashop-modules/8710-paypal-instant-checkout-prestamonster.html

Hope that helps!

Tung

ty for the help man,but this module also dont apper in my modules list,i have no idea about what is happend i mean for me i just have 164 modules at the list i might be somenthink like 180 is the normal as i see in videos,etc

That's a problem, you can't get your files or database from PrestaShop Cloud, or maybe if you upgrade with the module 1-Click Upgrade with the option to create a backup, there is a possibility to get that file, is just an idea, I have not did this before ok.