After Moving To Another Server : How To Purge Theme Cache

Hi,

I just moved my 1.6 Prestashop site to another server.

2 problems : 

1) old cahe url seems remain  site.com/themes/autumn/cache/v_8_d5430c1268432c792c7791cb838d55ad_all.css

=> there is no style on webpage.

=> How to to purge these theme cache ? I'm debv : can i purge table in database ?

(I have already removed /cache/smarty/cache & compile & theme/autumn/cache  files)

2) on site.com/admin0205, I have Forbiden message "Forbidden Server unable to read htaccess file, denying access to be safe" (i cant access to admin)

Thanks for help

Edited by alex__ (see edit history)

use your phpmyadmin goto ps_shop_url and change domain, doman ssl, and physical_uri to the new settings.

that does not update the .htaccess file.  Instead of doing this in the database directly, you should just log into the back office and update the settings in SEO and URL page.

Hi,

I just moved my 1.6 Prestashop site to another server.

2 problems : 

1) old cahe url seems remain  site.com/themes/autumn/cache/v_8_d5430c1268432c792c7791cb838d55ad_all.css

=> there is no style on webpage.

=> How to to purge these theme cache ? I'm debv : can i purge table in database ?

(I have already removed /cache/smarty/cache & compile & theme/autumn/cache  files)

2) on site.com/admin0205, I have Forbiden message "Forbidden Server unable to read htaccess file, denying access to be safe" (i cant access to admin)

Thanks for help

1) if you did not update your domain name in the back office, then everything still points to your old URL.  don't try to access the front office until you have properly configured the store.

2) sounds like your folder/file permissions are not set correctly.  you should remove the .htaccess file in the root of the store and confirm your file and folder settings are correct