Uk/eu Prestashop Support, Ad Hoc, Possible Contract

RCP90

Hi Guys,

After some time of testing Prestashop and other open source packages we are finally looking to move to PrestaShop. We will be moving from our existing package to PrestaShop, we have our hosting and design in place.

I am the website administrator and have been getting used to how PrestaShop works over the past year. Our current shopping cart is industry specific and quite restrictive, which is why we are moving.

What I need to find is either a business or qualified individual who we can turn to when we have an issue or technical requirement.

Work that comes to mind would be, for example, upgrading PrestaShop, implementing order exports to our internal software, general fault finding/fixing etc, etc.

Ideally it would be good to know that if something breaks we have someone to call who can help us with the issue.

Some key requirements are:

Preferably UK based, although will consider other European based options
Proven track record in PrestaShop support/development

I am just trying to gauge the cost of this type of service and find out what is on offer and what best suits us. Primarily it will be ad hoc support but I am open to a possible support contract.

If anyone has any suggestions please do let me know.

Thanks!

Edited by RCP90 (see edit history)