Front Office: 500 Server Error

andrea colombo

Question

Hello, I don't know if it is a relevant topic but maybe someone have a suggestion for my problem.

I purchased a theme for my store and after installation the front office suddenly disappear.

I purchased the theme and everything went perfectly, but after a little while something went wrong and front office stopped working .
I can access back office but not the front office, I don't know if it is due to the installation of the theme or something I've done wrong.

The browser, instead of the front office show this message: 

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."

I don't know if it's possible to misconfigure prestashop cloud server, I am really confuse....anyway, any suggestion?

Thank you 

6 answers to this question

Yes, on prestashop cloud, this is the url

dep-italia.pswebshop.com 

Thank you 

You will first want to enable PrestaShop debug mode.  See my signature, think this also works on cloud via ftp....selectshop.at would know if not....

once you have the underlying php error....you have much better chance to resolve....happy day, el

Thank you for your help so far.

I am still stuck with : config/defines.inc.php

from ftp cannot download edit or view inside the folder...

"Response: 550 Can't change directory to /config/config.inc.php: Too many levels of symbolic links
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing"

Thank you for your help so far.

I am still stuck with : config/defines.inc.php

from ftp cannot download edit or view inside the folder...

"Response: 550 Can't change directory to /config/config.inc.php: Too many levels of symbolic links
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing"

My friend could you fix this problem? I have exactly problem you have right now. 

Please if you do, let me know how you did it :)

My friend could you fix this problem? I have exactly problem you have right now. 

Please if you do, let me know how you did it :)

You are hosting on Prestashop Cloud ? For the cloud you are not able to access /config/config.inc.php.

What are you trying to do on this file ?

If you are not hosting on Cloud, you should contact your provider, Perhaps you don't have rights for to open this file for to make changes on it.