Media server

Hello everyone,

I have set up a media server on my shop but everything works perfectly css problem, let me explain!

Domain: boutique.com

I bought: boutique-serv1.com on this field I have transferred IMG, MODULE & THEME folder ...

In my back office, media server so I added: boutique-serv1.com when I go on my boutique.com I have my images that are downloaded from boutique-serv1.com and all static files against missing all CSS so no graphics on the website, everything is knock out!

I do not understand, everything is OK, even the CSS links are ok in the source code but it does not work, is it a problem with the smarty cache?

Thank you for helping me ...

In my back office, media server so I added: boutique-serv1.com when I go on my boutique.com I have my images that are downloaded from boutique-serv1.com and all static files against missing all CSS so no graphics on the website, everything is knock out!

Give an example.  What is the CSS file that exists within Prestashop, and confirm that you have moved it to the media server in the same location.

Also view the source of your home page html and confirm what URL is being used to obtain that CSS resource.

Also remember that if you are using CCC options in advanced parameters page, that the JS and CSS files are going to be compressed and combined dynamically and your media server will not have those

Give an example.  What is the CSS file that exists within Prestashop, and confirm that you have moved it to the media server in the same location.

Also view the source of your home page html and confirm what URL is being used to obtain that CSS resource.

Also remember that if you are using CCC options in advanced parameters page, that the JS and CSS files are going to be compressed and combined dynamically and your media server will not have those

Hi, can you show images how to do that?

I tried to many times but failed.