Does anyone have PayPal USA, Canada Advanced or Payflow Working?

ishi

I've been looking for a solution to make one of the on site PayPal solutions to work, with no luck. After reading thru the forums, I'm just really curious if any one has this working?!  If yes, do you have any wisdom to impart?  I'm in the US and have everything setup at PayPal.  I'm using PrestaShop™ 1.6.0.9.

When I activate the Payflow or Advanced options the FO says there are not Payment options available.

Like others, my orders also don't register in BO with Payments Standard.

FRUSTRATED :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

I used the PayPal US/Canada module in Prestashop, enabled PayPal Advanced Payments and was approved by Paypal. Once I enabled Paypal Advanced Payments in the module I received an error message, see below. 

No payment modules have been installed.

I thought by moving out of PayPal Standard I might get lucky and have the double tax on shipping charges on PayPal end resolved. So now I have two issues. Anyone else having these experiences. Need to get my site back up.

I was able to get PayPal Advance module to work (show on checkout page), accept a payment, but then it leaves the customer high and dry not informing them of anything after hitting the submit button. My thread is here: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/476264-paypal-advance-v139-charging-but-not-showing-customer-presta-v161/?p=2167862

As for how I got this far, I started with a new install of v1.6.1 and with the Paypal v1.3.9 module. I didn't upgrade which I have read can cause issues.