TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown [Object Object] Text

Hello, I need Help to solve this problem.

On my Prestashop 1.6.1.1 client can registration is ok when user interface is in english, but in french it display:

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown [Object Object] Text

in another way after registration success in english, if you switch language to french you return automatiquely to registration first page.

How could I change it.

Thanks.

//////////////////////////////////////////

Salut, j'ai besoin d'aide pour résoudre ce problème

sur prestashop 1.6.1.1 l'inscription du client sur l'interface anglaise marche. cependant sur celle en français cela est impossible.

plus grave, lorsque l'on réussit à passer à l'étape suivante avec l'interface anglaise il suffit de changer la langue pour le français pour revenir à la page d'inscription. c'est bizarre. 

voici le message d'erreur qui s'affiche:

Merci!

Edited by KIKOUN1 (see edit history)

In PHPMyadmin use utf8-general-ci  or  utf8-unicode-ci  as collation parameter  . After thet the registration will be ok  for Egnlish or French client.

Dans  PHPMyadmin  paramétrer l'Interclassement en utf8-general-ci  or  utf8-unicode-ci  . Après cela le client francophone ou anglophone pour s'inscrire sur la boutique sans souci.

Solution à partager car simple
KIKOUN

• 3 weeks later...

Hello friends. I have this problem again. I did change to utf8-general-ci

It was working well. Now it is wrong again without any change from my part. Even after changing to utf8-general-ci it does not work.

Location is Switzerland and german language. Any clues?

Thank you

PS 1.6.1.1

• 3 weeks later...
I have a big problem with my onlineshop http://www.skyway.mx

I have an authentication error and happens when the client wants to create an account. I have read many possible solutions and I could not fix mine

The error is:

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: parsererror

For more details of the problem I went to the Theme folder, authentication.js made a change on the line 82:

error = "TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form.\n\nDetails:\nError thrown: " + XMLHttpRequest + "\n" + 'Text status: ' + textStatus;

to

error = "TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form.\n\nDetails:\nError thrown: " + errorThrown + "\n" + 'Text status: ' + textStatus; 

And the mistake was more explicit, the result was as follows:

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < Text status: parsererror

I appreciate the support that this community has provided, and that helped me solve many cases. Only I could with this problem and I'm a little stressed.

• 5 weeks later...

Tengo Prestashop 1.6.1.0 - Plantilla SuperShop

URL: http://www.ofertadeportes.com/inicio-sesion

Problema al crear una cuenta nueva, al pulsar en el botón "regístrate" no aparece el formulario de registro. (Si se puede registrar al hacer un nuevo pedido nuevo)

En alguna ocasion me ha aparecido este mensaje pero no siempre: TECHNICAL ERRROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: error

Normalmente no hace nada y buscando en la consola de depuración veo esto:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'hasError' of null

$.ajax.success @ authentication.js:53

j @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2

k.fireWith @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2

x @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4

b @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4