Block CMS module error

Hi

I'm trying to edit my Block CMS module. When I try and configure the module I get the following error:

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/x_myfolder_x/public_html/classes/db/DbPDO.php:
Call to a member function rowCount() on a non-object

Also, and I've no idea if it's related, when I edit a product and click the 'Save and stay' button the save works but it takes me to a completely blank page.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance.

**Update**

Now I've discovered, when I try to add a new product and click the 'Save and stay' or just 'Save' button, I get the same blank screen and the new product is not saved.

Edited by Ckay (see edit history)

Hi Vekia

You are very possibly right about it being a hosting issue. I have contacted my (paid) hosting company and they are looking into it - they've said it is being escalated. To be fair to them they are very good. I'd name them but I don't want to appear to be plugging any company.

Thanks for your reply btw.

For anyone interested this appears now to have been solved by my hosting company.

After looking at the error logs (which I alerted them to) they noticed that the PHP Startup was unable to load imagick which they reinstalled. That didn't quite do the trick so they increased the php memory limit and the max execution time and now all appears well.