How to set prices manually for 2 currencies

Hi, thanks nemo1 for thought on Geo Targeting Pro.  That however does not have explicit feature for having multiple prices for a product in different base currencies.  Native Prestashop does not support product pricing outside of 'default' currency.  You can however manipulate a price by currency using product-->prices-->specific price...but at the end of the day you would need to specify a different price in still the default currency.  Which creates other issues because then would if allowed to change currency and if wise they would see a different price not based on an exchange rate.

There is a module out there but 1) the developer is a little slow in responding to module questions, this does not mean it's not supported and 2) the php code is obfusicated so even if you have it and need to fix/change the code, you can't.  I would investigate to see if this is something you would like to try.  note I am not disparaging the developer but before purchasing a more complex feature make sure that you are warm and fuzzy with developer before going all in.

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/137538-module-multi-currency-and-price-update-module-prestashop-16x/

also I would look at 'warehouses' to see if 'loop hole' and multishop where you can set a different default currency by shop but be careful 'how' you define the additional shop products sharing/non-shared, would require more research and probably a new topic...

happy ps'ing