Key 'id_product_2' doesn't exist in table 'ps_specific_price'

When i tried to add products i got this error: " An error occurred while creating an object. product ", then i enabled debug mode and when i go to my store it says this error: " Key 'id_product_2' doesn't exist in table 'ps_specific_price' " 

SELECT *, ( IF (`id_group` = 1, 2, 0) +  IF (`id_country` = 21, 4, 0) +  IF (`id_currency` = 1, 8, 0) +  IF (`id_shop` = 1, 16, 0) +  IF (`id_customer` = 0, 32, 0)) AS `score`
				FROM `ps_specific_price` USE INDEX (id_product_2)
				WHERE `id_product` IN (0, 2)
				AND `id_product_attribute` IN (0, 0)
				AND `id_shop` IN (0, 1)
				AND `id_currency` IN (0, 1)
				AND `id_country` IN (0, 21)
				AND `id_group` IN (0, 1)
				AND `id_customer` IN (0, 0)
				AND
				(
					(`from` = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR '2015-07-27 04:30:00' >= `from`)
					AND
					(`to` = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR '2015-07-27 04:30:00' <= `to`)
				)
				AND id_cart IN (0, 0)
				AND IF(`from_quantity` > 1, `from_quantity`, 0) <= 1 ORDER BY `id_product_attribute` DESC, `from_quantity` DESC, `id_specific_price_rule` ASC, `score` DESC, `to` DESC, `from` DESC LIMIT 1

How to fix this? I reinstalled it many times, but always the same error.

EDIT: I use Prestashop 1.6.1.0

post-778685-0-36002200-1437985940_thumb.png

Edited by Sterminous (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Your database table 'ps_specific_price' is missing a required index.  You will need to execute the following statement to have it added

ALTER TABLE `ps_specific_price` ADD UNIQUE( `id_specific_price_rule`, `id_product`, `id_shop`, `id_shop_group`, `id_currency`, `id_country`, `id_group`, `id_customer`, `id_product_attribute`, `from_quantity`, `from`, `to`);

Your database table 'ps_specific_price' is missing a required index.  You will need to execute the following statement to have it added

ALTER TABLE `ps_specific_price` ADD UNIQUE( `id_specific_price_rule`, `id_product`, `id_shop`, `id_shop_group`, `id_currency`, `id_country`, `id_group`, `id_customer`, `id_product_attribute`, `from_quantity`, `from`, `to`);

Did it, but MySQL said error: "MySQL returned an empty result".

Hi bellini13

I have the same problem. If i run 

I get 

MySQL said: dot.gif

#1062 - Duplicate entry '0-492-0-0-0-0-0-6198-298-1-0000-00-00 00:00:00-0000-00-00 00:00:' for key 'id_specific_price_rule_2' 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks

ok, try this instead

This will remove the existing index named id_specific_price_rule_2.  I don't know why you have this index, but it should not exist

ALTER TABLE ps_specific_price DROP INDEX id_specific_price_rule_2;

Then execute this statement which will add the index with the correct name id_product_2

ALTER TABLE `ps_specific_price` ADD UNIQUE `id_product_2` ( `id_specific_price_rule`, `id_product`, `id_shop`, `id_shop_group`, `id_currency`, `id_country`, `id_group`, `id_customer`, `id_product_attribute`, `from_quantity`, `from`, `to`);

ok, try this instead

This will remove the existing index named id_specific_price_rule_2.  I don't know why you have this index, but it should not exist

ALTER TABLE ps_specific_price DROP INDEX id_specific_price_rule_2;

Then execute this statement which will add the index with the correct name id_product_2

ALTER TABLE `ps_specific_price` ADD UNIQUE `id_product_2` ( `id_specific_price_rule`, `id_product`, `id_shop`, `id_shop_group`, `id_currency`, `id_country`, `id_group`, `id_customer`, `id_product_attribute`, `from_quantity`, `from`, `to`);

MySQL says this error when i ran the first command: "#1091 - Can't DROP 'id_specific_price_rule_2'; check that column/key exists."

And when i ran second command it says error: "#1061 - Duplicate key name 'id_product_2' ", i checked the table "ps_specific_price" and there is no column called id_product_2  :blink:

Still can't add products

Did anyone find a solution to this? I am having exactly the same problem. A little background info. My work has a functioning 1.6.1.0 PrestaShop folder that was installed in a server that needs to be moved to another location.  It was upgraded a month ago and the site functions correctly in its original folder. Once the files and database where transfered to another server per http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/System+Administrator+Guide#SystemAdministratorGuide-MovingPrestaShop I keep getting the Key 'id_product_2' doesn't exist in table 'ps_specific_price' on the new server. The database was imported several times, with the same error each time. I installed at fresh install of the last version of PrestaShop and compared the structure of ps_specific_price to the malfunctioning one and they appear to be the same.

The first attachment is for the site with the error. The second attachment is for the fresh install. The third attachment is the home page. The admin area functions. It has the same error and a white screen though once you try to move to the products page.  I tried the solutions suggested above with exactly the same results as the other members. In my case the problem is still not fixed. The most unusual thing to me is that the database works fine in the old site folder, the problems only show in the new version. The files where moved using ftp. 

Thank you for the help!

post-1036520-0-33942400-1438722900_thumb.jpg

post-1036520-0-13223000-1438722907_thumb.jpg

post-1036520-0-44127700-1438723101_thumb.jpg

I sloved this problem by

ALTER TABLE `ps_specific_price` ADD UNIQUE `id_product_2` (`id_specific_price`, `id_specific_price_rule`, `id_product`, `id_shop`, `id_shop_group`, `id_currency`, `id_country`, `id_group`, `id_customer`, `id_product_attribute`, `from_quantity`, `from`, `to`);

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Yes good solution !

problem after update 1.6.1 and also 1.6.1.1

ALTER TABLE `ps_specific_price` ADD UNIQUE `id_product_2` (`id_specific_price`, `id_specific_price_rule`, `id_product`, `id_shop`, `id_shop_group`, `id_currency`, `id_country`, `id_group`, `id_customer`, `id_product_attribute`, `from_quantity`, `from`, `to`);