PayPal Module Issues with PrestaShop 1.6.1.0

decalfanatic

There appears to be an issue with the PayPal USA/Canada module with Prestashop 1.6.1.0. I just got my first sale since upgrading to 1.6.1.0, and when the sale went through it created a new message with the PayPal transaction details. This does not appear to be something customer generated, as it is only the PayPal transaction information, but shows as if the customer sent it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Testing 1.6.1.1 and have the same issue with PayPal USA 1.3.9, order not created in BO but does show in PayPal Sandbox.

In fact when paying with PayPal if you are returned to Order History instead of Order Confirmation this will Happen.

I uploaded an older version that I modified to work with the new TLS PayPal security connect and it works great.

I have been using this since last Dec. when Paypal changed the connection from SSL to TLS with no issues.

The only difference is that when Connected to the Paypal page there is no separate tax line but tax is included in the Total.

This has no effect on the BO or Emails as they still show a tax line.

I have been reporting this to the forge for way to long through several version and still the same issue.   :unsure:

Here is a link to the module.

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/419632-paypal-no-order-in-bo-temp-fix-16/

• 2 weeks later...

There appears to be an issue with the PayPal USA/Canada module with Prestashop 1.6.1.0. I just got my first sale since upgrading to 1.6.1.0, and when the sale went through it created a new message with the PayPal transaction details. This does not appear to be something customer generated, as it is only the PayPal transaction information, but shows as if the customer sent it.

I am having this exact same problem.   My message center is getting flooded with "Transaction ID" messages, one for each paypal transaction.

This was not happening in 1.6.0.9, but I upgraded to 1.6.1.1 and now it is.

• 2 weeks later...