1.6.0.14, spinning savebutton.

Hi I am using prestashop 1.6.0.14.

I importet som product via csv import, an after I noticed that the save button on products are spinning an inactive. Resulting in that it is impossible to change an ad products.

I dont know if this occured after the import, I didnt notice.

I read many treads about this, and that it is a known bug. I tried many things to fixe this but nothing helps.

I tried disabeling non prestashop modules and all overrides.

I tried this hard dirty fix : maxFileSize: {$post_max_size|default:0}, in "/admin/themes/default/template/controllers/products/helpers/uploader/attachment_ajax.tpl,"

Not working for me

Does anybody have ideas what I can try?? It is a major bug not being able to ad and change products

// Sara

Yes, move to another server with more speed an power. From the coding, it seems that nothing can be done, since Prestashop developers are not able to fix the problem since version PS 1.6.0.0

In fact and since the back-office of Prestashop was going buggy, I moved the administration of my shops to Presta Store Manager. The advantage is, that I have not only the features of Prestashop, but also some others more and save 2 hours per day on administration of the shops.

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Server package you can install and configure by yourself (but this is only for users with know-how on installing and configuring servers). VPS cloud at OVH for ex. Or a dedicated, much more expensive server. Under this packages, on where you cannot install the operating system (or configure it by yourself by adding php modules or nginx for ex. you will not have luck).

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...