The problem of a currency conversion.

vivajj

I have the problem about conversion of currency.
Although I enable it to use four sorts of currency, conversion is not performed well.
In a product page, a currency sign and a price are also changed correctly and are displayed.
However, only a currency sign is changed in the page of a product list or a featured product.
In this case, although a change of a decimal point is made correctly, it is a price in the default state.
Although it was operating correctly altogether till several days before, I have noticed this problem recently.
I cannot understand what has happened.
I wish someone's advice.
Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
I have the problem about conversion of currency.
Although I enable it to use four sorts of currency, conversion is not performed well.
In a product page, a currency sign and a price are also changed correctly and are displayed.
However, only a currency sign is changed in the page of a product list or a featured product.
In this case, although a change of a decimal point is made correctly, it is a price in the default state.
Although it was operating correctly altogether till several days before, I have noticed this problem recently.
I cannot understand what has happened.
I wish someone's advice.
Thanks in advance.

I am having the same problem but nobody can seem to answer it. ANd my Update currencies rates appear to have parse error. My host told me to ask the developer to give an alternate solution.

Can somebody help us!

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem with displaying the price in PRODUCT PAGE. I edited in classes/tools.php

$ret = number_format($price, $c_decimals, ',', '.').$blank.$c_char;

and chose the right display of the price.
It works well, except for PRODUCT PAGE. The currency sign still stands before the number, like original display. May be I need to edit somewhere else to correct this ?

20611_QTObKk41yEcKyGpjOVbK_t

The reason for this is that the price on the product page is formatted using Javascript instead of PHP. You need to make the same change you made in classes/Tools.php to the formatCurrency function in js/tools.js in your theme's directory. In fact, there is a comment at the top of the displayPrice function that says "if you modified this function, don't forget to modify the Javascript function formatCurrency (in tools.js)".