products are not show in the right categories

Hi all, i'm still asking for your help sorry about that but this version of prestashop is gonna make me crazy.

I have about 200 products, i set them in their right categories but they are showed in random categories :wacko:

Please have a look at www.gabelpoles.com choose a category and then choose another one, you will see the same articles of the first category you choose, i checked the product category association and it is right so i don't understand what is making all this mess.

For a customers is not good searching trekking poles and getting ski poles as showed products.

Any suggestions?

Yeah that is very strange and certainly not good for customers.

You said you checked product category association but can you make screenshot of one product.

Also check categories  and their parent child settings. 

hi thank you all for the reply,

i checked all this morning products and they are associated to one category only (i fixed someones that were not properly set), i clean cache and i checked the site.

Nothing change it still show wrong articles, if you open a category then you will continue to see the same products even in others categories.

Please help me

Module layered navigation was set to not show subcategories but the bug was still there, so i tryed to uninstall Layered navigatione and YESSSSSSSSS

Problem solved it was a bug in that module.

Thank you musicmaster.

Thank you all guys too to send me reply and take care of my problems.