Refresh (F5) takes me back to Index page

I have just talked to my host provider and he gave me this explanation

""" Me: When I click on one of the links on the page i.e. "HONNING" then it shows the category HONNING. If I refresh this page, it will return to the main page.

Charles: Ok, that is because you used Web Alias only creates a mask of the main site that is why. It does not load the main site itself instead it creates a Frame like function

Me: Ok. How can I change that, if possible?

Charles: You an instead point it using a htaccess 301 redirect but it will show the subdomain in the URL unfortunately

Me: Okay, that's not good. And that is the only way to solve this issue?.

Charles: You can also instead transfer the installation files."''

So my question is (I'm a noob) How can I fix this.

Regards Oliver

I concur.  If you go direct to, e.g. http://prestashop.naturensgoder.dk/14-bivoks-lys  then everything works as expected.

You could use one of the tips here to "break out" of the iframe, if you are unable to adjust the method of redirection.

Either way, you will be exposing the "real" subdomain address to the internet.  If you want visitors to only ever see addresses beginning with the "www", then you will have to reconfigure your hosting so that that is where prestashop actually resides.

I think the answer is that given by your host that you quoted

Charles: You can also instead transfer the installation files.
- if you install (or copy over) everything from the subdomain to the main domain, and get rid of the "alias" that it is doing, then it will work as you want.