[Solved] Where do I find "Color Picker" section?

I am trying to get the little square colors to show up just like the one in the default setup in iPod Nano but I can't get it to work.

I have managed to add multiple products with different colors which shows up under the main picture with arrow on left and right. The main picture changes just fine when I rollover with mouse.

I have also selected the "color" in "Choose whether or not to display color picker, and which colors to display:" in "Attributes". But its still doesn't show up.

Anything else am I missing?
I am using version 1 final.

Thank you in advance.
Bijan

you need to make sure you are setting the colour palette for each attribute colour. This is done by drilling into the colour attribute then editing the colour itself. You can use Hex codes (#000000 etc) html (Black) or upload a texture yourself. If the colour palette isnt set it wont show up. http://www.giftorium.co.uk/720-baby-banz-sunglasses.html is a good example of colour picker usage.

OK, bug is fixed. Waiting for next version.
In V1 (1.0.0.8) in order to see our Texture (if the color sets as Texture) we have to set BOTH
Hex code and Texture. Hex code may be whichever you want (e.g. #FFFFFF).

2 aroha: in experiment way I found that texture images must be 20x20px. Other sizes needs to edit CSS styles.

• 3 months later...

In version 1.0—

1. Go to Back Office >> Catalog >> Attributes & Groups. Click, “Add Attributes Group” and enter the Name and the Public Name. At the bottom make sure to select the button next to the green checkmark, “Color group,” under which reads, (Consider this attributes group as main color). Doing this activates the functions for the color picker. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP! Click Save.

2. Once you have saved this, you will be taken back to the Attributes and Groups main page and click, “Add attribute”. In the new attribute display you will now see the fields in which to put the color hexadecimal or upload the image. Without checking the button above, these fields will not display here.

3. Now, when you go back to the catalog to input the product information and when you reach the Attributes tab, you will find that the drop-down at the bottom of the page, “Choose whether or not to display color picker, and which colors to display:” will display the attributes group that you created in the steps above. The name of your color group will not be there unless you clicked the button above. This drop-down can be used to remove the color picker from the storefront or to put it back up. That is all it does-this is not the place to activate the color picker.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...