Cart rule - set specific price for 2 or 3 products?

Hello,

Could somebody please help me - I want to sell 2 or 3 products from one manufacturer at a certain price. For example, any 2 items for $7.99 and any 3 items for $12.99. How do I set this cart rule? I only see an option to set a discount. Considering that every item has different pricing, it will not be possible to calculate discount percentage to achieve $7.99 or $12.99. How does this work? I'm using PS 1.6.09.

Thank you!

Every price in PrestaShop is for 1 item. So if 1 item is for $4.99, set $0.995 discount for 2 items and so on.

0.995 = (2*4.99 - 7.99)/2

Thanks, tuk66.

I have every product with different prices and I'm trying to figure out how to set a cart rule so that any combination of 2 products from, say, 30 products would cost $7.99.

For example, there are 30 products priced $5.99, $4.00, $3.97, $6.73, $5.60, etc. If a customer adds any 2 of these products in the shopping cart, I'd like this combination to cost $7.99.

• 4 months later...

Thanks, tuk66.

I have every product with different prices and I'm trying to figure out how to set a cart rule so that any combination of 2 products from, say, 30 products would cost $7.99.

For example, there are 30 products priced $5.99, $4.00, $3.97, $6.73, $5.60, etc. If a customer adds any 2 of these products in the shopping cart, I'd like this combination to cost $7.99.

Hi did you ever find a solution for this as I'm up against a similar problem. I'd like the customer to purchase any 3 products for £25 again all products are different prices.

Thanks

Hi did you ever find a solution for this as I'm up against a similar problem. I'd like the customer to purchase any 3 products for £25 again all products are different prices.

Thanks

Nope, I never found any solutions and nobody ever replied here as you can see.