"You have not placed any orders" message even though the order went through

aliaspt

Hello,

I'm testing PS 1.6.09 and Paypal USA, Canada module is in live mode. I placed an order and after successful payment, I returned to the page that said "You have not placed any orders". However, when I checked my order history, the order was there, and I received both order confirmation and new order notification. This order is also showing in the back office.

Please see the screenshot of the message I get. I can't find a solution for this anywhere. Everybody else who reported a similar message did not have the actual order in the back office.

Any help would be much appreciated!

post-123291-0-70816200-1429644140_thumb.jpg

I believe this is a timing issue.  The Paypal USA module relies on the Paypal IPN before an order will be created.  It is likely that you got redirected to the order history, before your store received the Paypal IPN.

I don't know how you are going to be able to address that issue

Thank you for your response! I am not able to recreate this issue yet and Paypal won't let me log in to sandbox to test it more. I'm hoping it was a one-time bug. I'll report if the issue reoccurs for buyers.

I believe this is a timing issue.  The Paypal USA module relies on the Paypal IPN before an order will be created.  It is likely that you got redirected to the order history, before your store received the Paypal IPN.

I don't know how you are going to be able to address that issue

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Me too same issue.

In my case I'm using bank wire module.

After I click on "Order Confirmation" I get redirected to /order-history with the message "You have not placed any orders."

Anybody to help ?

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...