How to activate sendinblue module with prestashop 1.6.0.14 ?

I already installed sendinblue module in prestashop 1.6.0.14. Copied the api key from sendinblue account into the sendinblue module in the prestashop.Created a campaign in sendinblue account and send messages to all my 8 customers from my sendinblue account.

The problem is that under the sendinblue account there is a message saying Your transactional account is not active. Contact support

also when i click Activate SendinBlue SMTP for your transactional emails to YES it displays error message saying  Your SMTP account is not activated and therefore you can't use SendinBlue SMTP. For more informations, Please contact our support to: [email protected]

so what must be done to activate my sendinblue account associated with prestashop.

please help me.

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i get this error, anybody any idea?

The SMTP connection failed to start [ s s l : // smtp-relay.sendinblue.com: 587 ] :  fsockopen returned Error Number 10060 and Error String  
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

The entered settings are correct, we checked and double checked them.

Edited by grumpyNl (see edit history)

more information Regarding socket error 10060

http://help.globalscape.com/help/cuteftp8/Socket_errors_10060_10061_10064_10065.htm

It means your server is not able to connect to the SMTP server.  Perhaps a firewall issue on your side, or perhaps they are blocking your IP address.  You will need to get your hosting provider involved to help troubleshoot the issue