Orders not syncing to prestashop

nickfromtq

Hi there,

same problem here: eBay orders are not syncing to Prestashop.

Looking at the "orders history" in the eBay module there are orders that were not imported due to "invalid email address": is this the problem? Is there a solution?

I have Prestashop 1.6.14 and v.1.10.1 of 202commerce eBay module.

Thank you in advance,

Federica

Still nothing is being sync to prestashop, 

Also when I try and sync new products I get the error 

Some products have not been listed successfully due to the error(s) below
Your application has exceeded usage limit on this call, please make call to GetAPIAccessRules to check your call usage.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it and if anyone can give some guidance it would be very much appreciated as we cannot ship our orders. 

Many thanks

Nick

This is a now a major problem for us for some reason it is not syncing our eBay orders to prestashop, it has now been over 29 hours since they have sync'd and they are building up. At the moment we cannot ship our orders to our customers because the orders are not syncing from ebay to our prestashop. 

I have switched on the logs and when I check under "order logs" it says No logs available

I have looked under "Order History" and it states at the top Here is a record of your eBays orders : 26/03/2015 09:55:28 (it seems to be updated)
but when I scroll to the bottom

Order Ref eBay : 3216438837-1427723438948
Id Order Seller : 2038
Amount : 19.99
Date : 2015-03-25 05:47:24
E-mail : xxxx@yahoo.co.uk
Products :
Id Product Id Product Attribute Quantity Price
76 76 1 19.99
Status Import : KO
Failure details :
Order already imported

This is the last one that was imported which was yesterday morning at 05:47am

Can anyone please help us. 

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

After around 4 days it started to work again, my customers were not happy at all. I am really hoping it doesn't happen again as it is catastrophic for us.  

I have no idea what was going on and what caused it to start working again. the support on here was non-existent, I did email the developer but I didn't get a response. 

If you can find a solution I would really be interested in case it does happen in the future. 

Nick

I'm not currently using the ebay module, as it was just too buggy and caused me far too many problems, but I did work out one set of circumstances that might be relevant to this issue.

If you sell out in prestashop, your ebay listings may not get removed, AND

if you are set to deny-orders on the product when out of stock AND

you subsequently get an order on ebay

then the order import fails - you get nothing showing at all in Prestashop.  If you catch it quickly, the order history might show a failure message for the order.  If you try importing again, or you have a cron job set up that runs, this changes to "order already imported", even though it wasn't!

The only way I found to identify these orders, apart from manually cross-checking every order on ebay was to do a database query -

SELECT * FROM `ps_ebay_order` eo LEFT JOIN ps_ebay_order_order eoo ON eoo.id_ebay_order = eo.id_ebay_order

Any records in ps_ebay_order with no corresponding entry in ps_ebay_order_order (last fields returned as NULL) were likely to be ones with these problems.   Deleting the record in ps_ebay_order would let the import be attempted again.

There have been a number of updates to the ebay module since I stopped using it, but I have not noticed any references to this issue.  And since this thread came up, I thought it worthwhile sharing my experience, even if not the cause of your issue, it might help googlers in the future!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After collecting experience for some weeks I agree, that this module is absolutetly not reliable. Listing products is pretty much the only thing that works.

Syncing orders is completely rubbish and it's absolutely dangerous to rely on this module.

Confirmed and seconded.  I am currently attempting to persuade eBay to let me sell again, but hitting a brick wall at the moment - they limited us due to too many problems, all down to this module overselling.  This module that THEY themselves telephoned ME to tell me to use it!  If we can get back on, I'll be writing my own interface..

Hi, 

The module is very unstable to say the least,

What do you mean it was down to the module overselling ? 

Nick

As per my post above; I had a number of occasions where items sold out on my website directly, but were not cancelled on eBay. When somebody then tried to buy through ebay, the order was not imported, and there was no indication within the module, or elsewhere that it had failed.   The only way to tell was to check every pending order in eBay to see if there was a matching one in prestashop.  Sorry, but surely the point of this module is to stop you needing to do this sort of thing?  Bring the orders into Prestashop so you can manage everything from there.

The SQL snippet I posted above helped find problems, but by then then the damage is done - cancelling and refunding doesn't go down well with either buyers or ebay, despite the possibility being referred to on the listing, and a couple of "where are my item" claims from before I realised what was happening was just too much.  12 years we had that account! 

Edited by irrelevant (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

This problem is back again, it's been over a day and no orders have been posted back to prestashop.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this.

Last time it started to work after about 4 days.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Nick.

It is shocking, for around 2 months it has been OK. 

Now it doesnt not work and I have no clue how it can be fixed. even if I could manually export and import to prestashop it would be better than nothing, but I can't

I need the orders in prestashop so they can be shipped. 

If anyone has any smart ideas, please let m know. 

Nick

Just following on from this I am having a strange problem

The order is syncing across but it actually changes the product

For example on My Ebay I sell a candle of a one fragrance, the order created in Prestashop is a completely different fragrance

We only noticed this when we had already sent the wrong item to the customer.

I have had to disable this particular plugin.  I have emailed the developer but have no response at all

Has anyone else experienced this?

Hello,

yes 202 commerce does not make any good support.

The tax don't go on Ebay we have to do it manually on Ebay directly.

Product some time change name tittle with ARRAY

Order some time don't import good, make email customer like "No-SEND-EBAY"

On multistore if we activate the update every 30 minute or on charging page for product then it change price from the shop 1 instead of the one (ID 3) configured in ebay module.

Lot of problem with no answer after moret han 10 message to 202 Commerce. This module don't work good at all and support really bad.

Hello,

The website is http://www.202-ecommerce.com/ebay/ (for Ebay module)

But even if you do a ticket, thay will ask you all access to your FTP and web (that not good as we don't sign anything about information) and if they don't arrive they will just ignore you or don't answer to new email. This is what happen to me.

They have try to change some thing, at end telling me all is ok, but nothing was ok and till this no news from them even with new email.

On Forge it is the same

They just update the module but don't even repair what is not working before.

I am testing two other modules at present

Prestalia have a module http://www.prestalia.it/en/modules-and-services/prestashop-modules/21-ebay-revolution.html

I think you need to have an actual eBay shop for this to work

The other solution is PrestaBay which we are currently looking at

http://prestabay.involic.com/

We currently have a small issue with setting up the shipping profile on this

The native module caused us a big problem in changing the order that we got from Ebay into a different product and as a result

we sent the wrong product out to a customer.  We spotted the problem the second time and had to disable the plugin and

start searching for something better.

@Bosworthsgc Thank you for those hints. From my first impression I'll have a look at prestabay I guess.

How did the switch from 202 to prestabay work? Did you have to unlist all items and re-list them again or did prestabay manage to handle items which were originally listed by the 202 module?

We only had a few items in with the official module

Only just setting up the Prestabay - currently we have an issue with the shipping  - we are not able to add a domestic shipping method

However the support is looking at this for us which is good.  It is a paid for module or subscription based but we would rather pay and

have something that works.

I guess you could delete what you have listed and then re-list

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all,

Thanks for your interest in our module, and very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied.

eBay module is used by many (thousands) merchant across Europe with satisfaction. Unfortunately, some merchants are experiencing issues, like you explained in your post.

Usually trouble encountered by the merchant is an order synch stop, but technical causes are multiple, and merchant context specific : an order synch stop is a symptom, we need to investigate to understand the real issue.

Real issue can be linked to Apache-PHP-MySQL of your hosting solution, other PrestaShop modules, overrides, eBay account limitation, etc... Each time we find a new context specific issue, we add the fix into the next release of the module.

So if you face an issue, please send us a support request by mail: support-ebay@202-ecommerce.com

When we investigate an issue, we usually ask first for module logs (advanced settings > logs), but as soon as the error is major, such logs are not usefull. Unfortunately, neither PHP, neith PrestaShop offers real "try catch" system that would allow to trap errors and create crash logs. So, with no carsh logs, we don't have better option than to ask for FTP access to go deep into the code. We understand how sensible is such access, please provide us with temporary FTP acccess. Without FTP access, we don't know what happen and are not able to reproduce the bug, so we cannot find solution.

As you may have read on our ebay module dedicated page, 2 first releases of 2015 are focused on improving stability toward context specific issues.

Module version 1.11.0 (first 2015 major release) has just been (finally) published by PrestaShop today, please upgrade to benefit fixes, UI/UK improvement and new control views to help track eBay items.

We remain at your disposal if you have any question.

Regards 

Keith - 202 ecommerce

The only way I could get the orders to process was to change the modules/ebay/ebay.php

to - 5 days  and 50 pages

Nick

if (Configuration::get('EBAY_INSTALL_DATE') < date('Y-m-d\TH:i:s', strtotime('-'.$nb_days_backward.' days')))
		{
			//If it is more than 30 days that we installed the module
			// check from 30 days before
			$from_date_ar = explode('T', $this->ebay_profile->getConfiguration('EBAY_ORDER_LAST_UPDATE'));
			$from_date = date('Y-m-d', strtotime($from_date_ar[0].' -5 day'));
			$from_date .= 'T'.(isset($from_date_ar[1]) ? $from_date_ar[1] : '');
		}
		else
		{
			//If it is less than 30 days that we installed the module
			// check from one day before
			$from_date_ar = explode('T', Configuration::get('EBAY_INSTALL_DATE'));
			$from_date = date('Y-m-d', strtotime($from_date_ar[0].' -1 day'));
		}

$ebay = new EbayRequest();
		$page = 1;
		$orders = array();
		$nb_page_orders = 100;

while ($nb_page_orders == 100 && $page < 50)
		{
			$page_orders = array();
			foreach ($ebay->getOrders($from_date, $until_date, $page) as $order_xml)
				$page_orders[] = new EbayOrder($order_xml);

$nb_page_orders = count($page_orders);
			$orders = array_merge($orders, $page_orders);

$page++;
		}

return $orders;
	}

/**

Hi, 

Yesterday I upgrading to the latest version of the ebay module and no orders have been sync back to prestashop. 

I have had problems like this before with the old version and the only way I could resolve the issue was to change ebay.php to below. however I have tried to change it with the new version but I am not getting any orders sync, can you please help as we cannot ship anything if the order is not on our prestashop system. 

We get around 100 - 400 orders per day from ebay and all of these need to sync to prestashop. 

If you can look into this ASAP for me it would be greatly appreciated. 

Many thanks
Nick

if (Configuration::get('EBAY_INSTALL_DATE') < date('Y-m-d\TH:i:s', strtotime('-'.$nb_days_backward.' days')))
        {
            //If it is more than 30 days that we installed the module
            // check from 30 days before
            $from_date_ar = explode('T', $this->ebay_profile->getConfiguration('EBAY_ORDER_LAST_UPDATE'));
            $from_date = date('Y-m-d', strtotime($from_date_ar[0].' -5 day'));
        }
        else
        {
            //If it is less than 30 days that we installed the module
            // check from one day before
            $from_date_ar = explode('T', Configuration::get('EBAY_INSTALL_DATE'));
            $from_date = date('Y-m-d', strtotime($from_date_ar[0].' -1 day'));
        }

$ebay = new EbayRequest();
        $page = 1;
        $orders = array();
        $nb_page_orders = 100;

while ($nb_page_orders == 100 && $page < 50)
        {
            $page_orders = array();
            foreach ($ebay->getOrders($from_date, $until_date, $page) as $order_xml)
                $page_orders[] = new EbayOrder($order_xml);

$nb_page_orders = count($page_orders);
            $orders = array_merge($orders, $page_orders);

$page++;
        }

return $orders;
    }

/**

Hello
I'm getting Error "Required field, EAN, is missing. Please add EAN to the listing and retry." when syncing products from prestashop to eBay.co.uk using free official eBay module for Prestashop. Sometimes the error says that Brand is missing too. Even if I add Manufacturer and EAN in product details it's not changing anything and I'm still getting these errors. I have many more items to list but only 7 are listed and others are not. Please help. Any working solution how to modify the code to fix the bug? Thanks in advance.
Mark
Edited by vascco (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

hello,

for most category ebay want a lot of new information:
- Brand

- Ean

- Mpn

and if you don't send it the prodcut can't go online, in this time this is only for some country ( US or UK) but in next mounth is for all ebay country.

For the limits that i see write here is a problem of the free application that every days is full of user and ebay stopped it.

regards