After upgrade 1.6.0.9 to 1.6.0.14 blank page

Using 1-click upgrade to upgrade from 1.6.0.9 to 1.6.0.14, show me no errors. On access i get blank page, so activating debug mode i get this error Fatal error: Call to undefined method Currency::getConversationRate() in httpdocs/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 369.

How I can fix this error?

Edited by eldiabl09 (see edit history)

Hi, lets try this

delete the following file (renaming it also works).

cache/class_index.php  (this will rebuild the class cache)

Then re-visit front office.

Thanks for the reply but this fix is not useful, now the only way is a rollback to 1.6.0.9. 

the error is telling you that the Currency class does not have the function getConversationRate

So, this indicates an upgrade failure of some sort.  You can try to upload the Currency class from .14 package, which has the missing function, but I seriously doubt this was the only failure.

If you plan to rollback to .09, first try the above and see if it works.  you might get lucky

look for this code in classes/Currency.php

public function getConversationRate()
	{
		return $this->id != (int)Configuration::get('PS_CURRENCY_DEFAULT') ? $this->conversion_rate : 1;
	}

1.6.0.9 does not have this routine.

I will attach the 1.6.0.14 classes/Currency.php

upload and that should resolve this issue but it bothers me that classes/Currency.php was not udpated, this is why I had you delete the cache index to see if old one was cached.

Currency.php