Localized PrestaShop for Persian, Hebrew and Arabic languages

It is a smart idea to add two deferent CSS files on for RTL languages (global_rtl.css) and the other for LTR languages (global_ltr.css), but I wonder what is the function that call these two CSS files when switching between RTL language and LTR language ?

• 2 weeks later...

i have prestashop 1.2.5 and i dont want to install up all over again, just replace the needed files for the PDF generator.
which files are intact with the PDF generator system other then classes/PDF.php classes/Tools.php
and config/config.inc.php
so i can change them with the new files and test the results.

thanks on the assistant

• 2 months later...
i have prestashop 1.2.5 and i dont want to install up all over again, just replace the needed files for the PDF generator.
which files are intact with the PDF generator system other then classes/PDF.php classes/Tools.php
and config/config.inc.php
so i can change them with the new files and test the results.

thanks on the assistant

Hi, Please
1- keep this file and folders
/config/settings.inc
/upload
/download
/img
and delete other files and folder, from your host
2- download last RTL version
3- extract it on your host without this folders
/install
/img
4- rename admin folder

enjoy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Dejavusans:
Thanks for your work, I have the same problem as Sultan, I just made a work for someone with Hebrew but imposible for me to show the PDF bill in hebrew, where can I get the font Dejavusans and install it in the prestashop?
Thanks again ;-)
I forgot... I'm using the Ver. 1.2.5; please need help. :red:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Please be aware that ParsPishro.com is illegally reselling modules they buy from other stores and pass them as their own.

After sending them an email saying I do not offer a reseller program, this is the response I received back

"From: ParsPishro ([email protected])
To: Tomer
Sent: Wed, January 5, 2011 11:01:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Presto-Changeo - Prestashop Modules and Website Development] Message from contact form

Hi
ok, so i order one and sell it to all of my clients without any pay to you

thanks"

Please be advised that any website they build for you, or module they sell you is potentially illegal, and you will also be breaking the law by using it.

It is companies like this that make the entire developer community reconsider their practices and open source as a whole.

I hope other members of the forum can make sure such people do not get any business from here, and respect the legal owners of modules, which spend a lot of time and effort making modules.

• 1 month later...
I liked your site www.parsemarket.com, I am downloading the the latest verion 1.2.5.1 and I am going to test it. I want to test it for ARABIC Language, so wish me luck :)

Hello dear ,

I want to switch my website into arabic but dont know how, please explian in details .

Regards, :)

• 3 weeks later...
It is a smart idea to add two deferent CSS files on for RTL languages (global_rtl.css) and the other for LTR languages (global_ltr.css), but I wonder what is the function that call these two CSS files when switching between RTL language and LTR language ?

Yes.. how to call those css?

• 1 year later...

Changes in localized version :

1- RTL theme in front and back office (if Persian, Hebrew or Arabic selected)

2- Javascript and css file compresed

3- Support utf-8 text in PDF by using TCPDF

4- RTL PDF (if Persian, Hebrew or Arabic selected)

download lastest version

1- Install it

2- Add Persian, Hebrew or Arabic language

3- Select it

Enjoy

Hi,

Can you pls send download link to your solution ?? the one you sent in the past doesn't work

• 7 years later...