PayPal Issue - No Order Emails - No Order Notification in BO

pneeds

This is the error I'm receiving

------

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property Order->payment is empty' in /home1/root/public_html/website.com/shop/classes/ObjectModel.php:866 Stack trace: #0 /home1/root/public_html/website.com/shop/classes/ObjectModel.php(272): ObjectModelCore->validateFields() #1 /home1/root/public_html/website.com/shop/classes/order/Order.php(299): ObjectModelCore->getFields() #2 /home1/root/public_html/website.com/shop/classes/ObjectModel.php(480): OrderCore->getFields() #3 /home1/root/public_html/website.com/shop/classes/order/Order.php(304): ObjectModelCore->add(true, true) #4 /home1/root/public_html/website.com/shop/classes/PaymentModule.php(335): OrderCore->add() #5 /home1/root/public_html/website.com/shop/modules/paypal/paypal.php(1366): PaymentModuleCore->validateOrder(1810, 2, 0.56, '', 'Payment accepte...', Array, 3, false, '38982ab1f7d66a1...', Object(Shop)) #6 /home1/root/public_html/website.com/shop/modules/paypal/express_checkou in/home1/root/public_html/website.com/shop/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 866

The PayPal module is updated.

PrestaShop version 1.6.0.11

Shop URL http:/......

Current theme in use default-bootstrap

I've searched the forum and the internet, spoken to PayPal but haven't managed to solve the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

----

I'm using the latest PayPal Europe Module

This is a translation issue.  You have likely tried to translate the module and failed to translate ALL of the fields.  Specifically the field named Paypal, you have likely left it blank

Note: This is a known issue with PS v1.6.0.11 and you can apply the patch located here to correct the problem going forward.

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/commit/9e27137fc1f1d57d4da9fc3fc1a63bba23c9a422

The correct way to fix this would be to apply the patch above, and then save your module translations again which should fix the problem

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all
I'm very self taught and have been very busy for the last year so I'm just relearning the basics of my web sites. I upgraded paypal to PayPal USA, Canada v1.3.8 because of the ssl bug. Now I get paid but the back office never gets to order completed. I see that I get 301 redirects in logs when paypal sends https://www.mysite.com/modules/paypalusa/validation.php. I have checked .htaccess and robot.txt, I have looked in cpanel for redirects no luck. I have upgraded Backward compatibility v0.6.1 by PrestaShop still no luck. I'm using Prestashop 1.4.6.2 on this site and I did a lot of custom work so upgrading at this time is a no go. This is my first time here and I'm over my head so I would really like a little advice.

Thanks Wayne