Currency block not working

Hello,

I have a small issue with the currency block.

I've added the currency Euro correctly following the PS tutorial (before only USD was setup), but just after it was added, when I select the euro currency (in the front office), the page just refresh withtout changing the products prices to euro. The prices are still in USD...

I have checked the error logs and nothing show up...  I have enable the debug mode and the same nothing show up.

Very strange, it's the first time I have this issue. Any advise ?

Im using prestashop 1.6.11 with a theme from templatemonster that was made for 1.6.09

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

theme sns paris for prestashop 1.6.1.1

Hi brondo

I think we have the same problem.
When i try to change currency the page is refresh without update the price.

I've activated the localisation features and extra CEE user see the first page in dollars (correct), but became euro currency after refresh or change page.
Edited by Davide Gp (see edit history)

for test purposes please change /themes/your-theme/modules/blockcurrencies/ directory name to other, prestashop will use original module files then

will see if it works with default one

Hi Vekia

i've tried in test area with the same issue and not working, always same problem.

Can be cookie and Javascript fault?

If i access form U.S.A., at the first load i see dollars, but after reload o change page the currency back to euro.

The cache is all disable and delete.
Edited by Davide Gp (see edit history)

do you use some geolocalization modules that change the currency depending on your localization? this can be a problem!

IP Geolocalization is active and setup language and currencies with browser language.

I already try to disable it but the block currency not working.

I update prestashop 1.6.0.11 to 1.6.1.1 on test hosting with same theme and configuration, also IP Localitaion active, language and currencies with browser language;

The change currency is work. But the backoffice is broke. So i prefer not update for now. 

How i can find the bug?

At the end the problem was not resolved.

The guys of the theme have messed up my online shop with their test. So, i had reload a backup of day before.

For now, the only way to solve this problem is upgrade the version of Prestashop to 1.6.1.11. I think i do it one of this day.