max_input_vars issue in prestashop translations feature

mylesk42

Hi,

About the php variable problem "max_input_vars issue in prestashop translations feature" , in the end, If we're in the last case and that our hosting doesn't allow to edit php;ini file, once the translation is done on a WAMP or other server that allows edition of translations, what are the languages files (in which folder are they located) to download and then re-upload ?

Thanks

Hi,

About the php variable problem "max_input_vars issue in prestashop translations feature" , in the end, If we're in the last case and that our hosting doesn't allow to edit php;ini file, once the translation is done on a WAMP or other server that allows edition of translations, what are the languages files (in which folder are they located) to download and then re-upload ?

Thanks

hello

everything depends on what part of shop you want to translate. to what section you're reffering?

Hi Vekia and thank you,

I don't receive the notifications emails for the merchant. Must the module MailAlerts be installed and configured ? If Yes, must the translation in french, my native language be done ?

If yes again, I cannot translate through the PS admin section because of my hosting.

So my question is what translation files of which module do I have to download and then re-upload manually ?

I've checked othe PS 1.609 after fresh install and I've noticed the MailAlerts module is not installed (in root/modules)but there's this module installed in /themes/default_bootstrap/modules/mailalerts/ so does MailAlerts from www/modules need to be installed ?

Thanks