Problem with theme & module + no solution from developers.

TobyJulien

Hi,

I am really fed up with the service from the addons store. I have spent ALOT of money on modules and when i have a problem, i get no help at all! I fill up the contact form on the addons store so it is not possible that my messages are not going through. I still have many modules that i wish to buy but am holding back of the lack of support! 

I have sent numerous messages regarding the theme 'shoe store responsive' by CODESPOT and the export module. I received a msg asking for ftp details etc. i gave ftp and backoffice login details and never heard back despite numerous reminders and emphasizing that it was a  live store and that the errors were losing me business as customers were not able to retrieve their account password among other issues.

'shoe store responsive' by CODESPOT (Order #276979)

Problems:

1) theme not working on mobile.

2) messy alignment... all over the place.

3) image size not correct as per backoffice preferences despite regenerating images

4) newsletter block not working as customers do not receive any verification email.

5) customers cannot retrieve forgotten passwords as link in password reset email does not work.

6) live editor does not work

7) features shown on demo does not show up in actual theme (eg. words on home slider etc)

All data migration to 1.5, 1.6 CSV import/export (Order #275345)

Problems:

1) product, customers, categories & combinations export from 1.4 /import to 1.6 does not work

2) customer export from 1.4 /import to 1.6 missing data (passwords missing)

btw ... i confirmed via live chat with addons "expert" that both are compatible with prestashop cloud which i am using.

Also, please do not delete this post or move it to the cloud forum (as was done to my previous posts) as no one bothers to reply on that forum and this is an issue i have with the addon store so i feel this is the correct forum. Thank you! : )

Prestashop Addons: HOPE YOU CAN EITHER GIVE ME A SOLUTION ASAP OR GIVE ME A REFUND! Stop wasting my time and making me lose customers!

• Like 1

Hello TobyJulien,

I'm really sorry to read that you're having an experience that bad with these modules.

As I can see, there are two module. I saw that the developer of the theme answered you today, but I can't find any messages sent to the developer of the module "All data migration to 1.5, 1.6 CSV import/export". Did you make sure you filled the contact form on the product page? 

You can also ask for a refund to our support team here by choosing the "I have a problem with a purchase" title: http://bit.ly/1qGMjXv.

Have a nice day!

Hi Samyha,

The developer for the theme did reply after i posted this topic, but just to ask me again for my ftp access which i had already given them numerous times. 

I did fill up the contact form on "All data migration" by clicking on the email and choosing "i have a problem with a purchase" I sent the message again earlier today. I also have a issue with the newsletter pop up module that i bought and also sent a contact form asking for help but did not get a reply as well. I have also tired asking for refund on a number of occasions but my request is always ignored.

I'm really very disappointed with the service! And very upset that so many important functions is not working on my site! Can you get someone to look into my problems with the modules so that they can work properly?

• Like 1

HI madhurna,

Unfortunately, I am using prestashop cloud version and forced to buy only themes and modules on the addons store. I really regret using the cloud version and 50% of the modules i buy do not work properly and no one replys or take a very long time to reply. 

• Like 2

Hi TobyJulien,

I am not aware whether the modules do work or not on PS cloud. But register yourself using above link and after registering you can ask to the seller,whether the modules can be used on PS cloud or not.

I will also suggest you to switch to hosted version of PS, which will be more flexible and stable.

• Like 1

Hi TobyJulien,

You're right, the fact that yon don't have any response isn't normal. Our team will contact the developer of the theme today to get him to answer you or accept the refund. 

The developer of the the migration module answered you one hour ago :)

The developer of the newsletter pop-up module has contacted you yesterday too, please come back to me if he couldn't solve your problem from now to tomorrow. When you buy a module on Addons, the developer is directly responsible of it and should provide you a customer service, we can't refund you first if he didn't validate the refund (except when the module is truly not working on your boutique). Let's wait until tomorrow for this one and let me know if you got any answer. I'm here to help you.

Thanks!