Hello,

since some days, I have more and more problems working with orders in my Prestashop 1.6.0.9 with PHP 5.3 (currently but have had as well 5.5 and MySQL 5.5.40, hosted on STRATO.

I am using the magnalister module to work with eBay and Amazon (but I am not sure whether magnalister is part of the problem, I just have only those orders in my shop...).

When a sale is transported from eBay to the order module, most likely, when I like to change something, like changing the status to "work in progress2, I am getting this strange error message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

This message does not tell me where the problem is. The given email address is from the provider STRATO, but they cannot help me. They said, look into the error log. But this log, which I am providing,does not tell me too much.

Can anybody guide me to the point of problem?

Is it the MySQL database, is it PHP? What is it?

Thanks a lot for spending some time for me.

Best regards

Dieter

error-logfile.zip