Customisable product

Hi Can anyone one let me know if a module is available or point me to some material to the following.

Our client wants to sell computer products but wanst the product fully customised (like dell and pcworld) where if the customer removes memory then the price goes up or the customer can add extra memory and the price goes up

Sorry so does that mean that prestashop can handle the type of shop that this client needs?

I have made a module that lets you customize the attributes very much like the apple website.

http://www.presto-changeo.com/11/laptops/6-macbook.html

But as spott says, if you create too many combinations, it will break your shop.

The next version on my module will solve that problem as well.

Thats looks like what i need but does it handle negative values eg if the client doesnt want a memory then the total price is actually deducted by 80 for example. Is there there documentation and price for this

http://www.presto-changeo.com/prestashop-modules/23-attribute-wizard.html

it works with negative impact, and as you may have noticed, it automatically updates the price impact when you choose a radio button or an option from the drop down.

• 5 weeks later...

PS 1.2.5 has the ability to define additional textfield to a product. Unfortunately it's placed at the bottom of the page. As my products are completely customisable your moodule would fit my needs, but is it possible to integrate a textfield as an attribute (for typing informations for engravers, coffecup-printers etc. like me ...) ?

• 3 weeks later...
PS 1.2.5 has the ability to define additional textfield to a product. Unfortunately it's placed at the bottom of the page. As my products are completely customisable your moodule would fit my needs, but is it possible to integrate a textfield as an attribute (for typing informations for engravers, coffecup-printers etc. like me ...) ?

I didn't notice you message until now.

I am working on a Pro version of this module, which will also allow for textboxes, textareas and file upload, without reloading the page.

It will also let you use as many attribute groups and items as you want in one product (currently the product will stop working if you add too many attributes.

The Pro version is going into beta tomorrow, and I hope to have it ready in 1-2 weeks.